Our Services
Provincial Nominee Program
• Express Entry
• Entrepreneurs
• Business
• Skilled Immigration
• Graduates
• Farmers
• Employers
• Foreign Worker
• International Students
Express Entry
• Federal Skilled Worker Program
• Federal Skilled Trades Program
• Canadian Experience Class
Quebec Immigration Including Investor Program

Student Visa

Family Visa
Atlantic Immigration Pilot
Temporary and Visitor Visa
Work Permit
Pre Landing Services

Contact Us

50 Steeles Ave East
Thornhill, ON L3T 1A2
T/F: 1 (416) 229 6859
Cell: 1 (416) 909 9704
E-mail: a_keivanloo@yahoo.ca

9 Velenjak 22 St., Unit 10
T/F: 98 (21) 2217 4063
Cell: 98 (912) 805 7016

37 Reza 7 St, Ahmadabad
T/F: 98 (511) 842 6429

Student Visa

Foreign students who wish to study in Canada are required to possess a Study Permit. In general you will need the following to apply for a Study Permit:

  • A letter of acceptance from the university, college or technical institution in Canada where you will be studying showing:
    • the name of the institution;
    • confirmation of your acceptance and/or registration as a student;
    • the course of study;
    • the duration of the academic program; and
    • the latest date you may register.
  • If you are going to attend a primary or secondary school in Canada, you will need a letter from the school board that has jurisdiction for the school.
  • In case, if you are going to attend a private school, the school itself must issue the letter. The letter from the school board or school must show:
    • the name of the school;
    • the level of your course of study; and
    • the duration of the course.
  • Apart from the above mentioned, you are also required to:
    • Possess sufficient evidence that you can support yourself and your accompanying family members while you study in Canada.
    • Establish to Government of Canada that you will return home at the end of your studies
    • Pass a medical exam if needed; and qualify as a temporary resident in Canada, including a temporary resident visa if required.

There are some cases where you do not need to possess study permit which are listed below:

  • If you wish to study in a short-term course or program in Canada with a duration of six months or less. You must complete the course or program within the period authorized for your stay in Canada.
  • If you are a minor child already in Canada and your parents are not “visitors” in Canada.
  • If you are a family or staff member of a foreign representative to Canada accredited by the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, you do not need a Study Permit to study.
Home About Us Immigration Services After Landing Services Links Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Keivanloo & Associates Immigration Services